This Marshall with the aluminum chassis has the Radiospares "De-luxe" power transformer and it would seem one of the first 8ohm, 16 ohm & 100v line Drake output transformers. It may have had the shared cathode at valve/tube 1 with the 820 ohm resistor and the 320uf capacitor to ground.
It did originally have very "skinny" red 5 watt screen grid resistors for the KT66's which it came with. I moved the handle on the top of the cabinet to straddle the balance point as it was very heavy at one end and hard to carry.
It used the perforated circuit board and has no "mounted can" electrolytic capacitors on the top side of the chassis. I bought it used in about 1972 in London - s/n 6696.
The Marshall Logo was missing and at the time the only one in stock at Rose Morris was the large one.-Peter H
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- Vintage 1970 Marshall Bass 20 *RARE* JMP Small Box 20w EL84 Valve Amplifier Head
- Vintage 1969 Park Marshall Offset 150w JTM KT88 Major Plexi Valve Amplifier Head
- Marshall Studio Vintage SV20H 20W All-Valve Plexi Amplifier Head, White
- Rack Amp Vintage Guitar Amplifier Key Holder Jack Rack 2.0 Marshall JCM800 Marsh
- Pair Of Vintage EL34 Marshall Tubes NOS Matched Guitar Amplifier Amp
- 1968 Marshall Major Plexi 200 Watt KT88 Genelec Vintage Tubes, Blackmore -Dawk
- Marshall 2466 Guitar Amplifier Modern 100W 2007 Head Vintage Shipped from Japa
- Vintage 1969 1970 Park (Marshall) 75 KT88 Plexi JMP Valve Amplifier Head