Welcome to Amp Archives, a photographic archive of audio amplifiers for reference. You can search as well as browse the archives using the main navigation menu. Amp Archives is currently undergoing a major overhaul, submissions are not yet available, your patience is appreciated.
His Grandmother baked the amplifier plans into a cake and sent it to the ambitious builder as a Christmas present.
This article tries to give an overview over the early Marshall 100 watt amplifiers by piecing together available information and shedding new light on transitional models from 1967.
Dating a Marshall amplifier can be a daunting task for even the most savvy of suitors — Amp Archives is here to help.
On National Tweed day we feature a 1957 Fender Tweed Champ with a history founded in American gospel.
Between the years of 1965 and 1969 Marshall often used Plexiglas panels for amplifier front and back faceplates — also known as the Plexi era.
eBay Amplifier Listings
- Rare Kustom Tuck and Roll Guitar Amplifier, cab, & covers, Coveted Blue Sparkle
- Crate Vintage Club 30 VC-2110 Tube Guitar Amplifier
- Marshall SV20H Studio Vintage 20W Guitar Amplifier Head
- Vintage Yamaha Guitar Amplifier G-5 Nippon Gakki Made in Japan YAMAHA g5 G5
- VINTAGE MARSHALL LEAD 12 GUITAR AMP AMPLIFIER MODEL 5005 W/ CELESTION WORKS!