The story of the Gospel Machine and it’s matching Fender Champ begins in a little town in Minnesota named Karlstad, where Christian and Esther Pedersen were farmers on a tract of land acquired through the U.S. Homestead act. When the pastor of the Pedersen’s local church decided to broadcast a gospel program on the local KTRF radio station in 1950, the Pedersens and their children took part in the broadcast. In early 1957 Ester and Christian decided to purchase a new guitar and corresponding amp, and this Tele and Champ traveled all around Minnesota and the adjoining states. This amp was featured on Amp Archives here.
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- Vintage Royal Guitar Man (Fender Clone) Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo Amp RG-106B
- Vintage 1970's Fender Musicmaster Silverface Tube Amp - 1x12 Combo Amplifier
- 1968 Fender Bassman Vintage Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
- Vintage Fender Band-Master Silverface "Drip Edge" Guitar Amplifier 1968
- VINTAGE FENDER SIDEKICK SK100B 100W BASS AMPLIFIER HEAD
- Vintage 1960's FENDER Guitar Bass AMPLIFIER OPERATOR'S GUIDE Amp Owner Manual
- Fender 1960’s Vibro Champ vintage Amp Combo 1968 Custom TONE MACHINE 68 Tube !!
- Fender PA 130 Vintage Tube Amplifier Head, Exc Cond, Verb, Great for Guitar!