The story of the Gospel Machine and it’s matching Fender Champ begins in a little town in Minnesota named Karlstad, where Christian and Esther Pedersen were farmers on a tract of land acquired through the U.S. Homestead act. When the pastor of the Pedersen’s local church decided to broadcast a gospel program on the local KTRF radio station in 1950, the Pedersens and their children took part in the broadcast. In early 1957 Ester and Christian decided to purchase a new guitar and corresponding amp, and this Tele and Champ traveled all around Minnesota and the adjoining states. This amp was featured on Amp Archives here.
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- Vintage 1983 Fender Harvard Reverb II Combo Amplifier Black Tolex Master Volume
- Fender Vintage Reissue '65 Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier 85W
- Fender Stratocaster Decal Headstock Decals 1954 1963 Waterslide Vintage Guitar
- Vintage Original 1970's Fender Oxford Speaker for Guitar Amplifier 10" Untested
- Fender Vintage Reissue '65 Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier 85W Free Conus Shipping
- Fender Stratocaster Decal Headstock Decals 1968 1975 Waterslide Vintage Guitar
- VINTAGE FENDER GUITAR AMPLIFIER TUBE CHARTS ! SAM HUTTON BUILDER FILES ! TWEED !
- Fender Harvard Reverb 11 "Champ" Vintage Rivera Design Guitar Amp 1980