The story of the Gospel Machine and it’s matching Fender Champ begins in a little town in Minnesota named Karlstad, where Christian and Esther Pedersen were farmers on a tract of land acquired through the U.S. Homestead act. When the pastor of the Pedersen’s local church decided to broadcast a gospel program on the local KTRF radio station in 1950, the Pedersens and their children took part in the broadcast. In early 1957 Ester and Christian decided to purchase a new guitar and corresponding amp, and this Tele and Champ traveled all around Minnesota and the adjoining states. This amp was featured on Amp Archives here.
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- Fender Vintage Reissue '65 Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier 85W
- Vtg 1970's Fender Champ Amplifier Guitar Amp Orig Tubes Speaker Complete Excelle
- Fender Vintage Reissue '65 Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier 85W NEW- NO SHIPPING!!!
- Vintage 1965 Fender Tremolux Blackface Amplifier
- Fender Vibro-King 212 60-watt 2x12" Cabinet! Vintage 30's Speakers! NO RESERVE!
- Vintage 1969 Fender Vibrolux Reverb Guitar Tube Combo Amplifier Amp AA864
- Super Champ XD Fender VINTAGE TUBE AMPLIFIER Used Tested Working
- Fender Vintage Modified '68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb Amplifier w/10" Speaker