The story of the Gospel Machine and it’s matching Fender Champ begins in a little town in Minnesota named Karlstad, where Christian and Esther Pedersen were farmers on a tract of land acquired through the U.S. Homestead act. When the pastor of the Pedersen’s local church decided to broadcast a gospel program on the local KTRF radio station in 1950, the Pedersens and their children took part in the broadcast. In early 1957 Ester and Christian decided to purchase a new guitar and corresponding amp, and this Tele and Champ traveled all around Minnesota and the adjoining states. This amp was featured on Amp Archives here.
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- Vintage 1975 Fender Champ Silverface Guitar Amplifier W/New Speaker Very Clean!
- Vintage Fender Bassman 50 Guitar Tube Amplifier Fully Serviced vintage tubes!!
- 2-Pack Black Vintage Leather Style Guitar Amplifier Handle for Fender Ampeg Amp
- VINTAGE FENDER GUITAR AMPLIFIER TUBE CHARTS ! SAM HUTTON BUILDER FILES ! TWEED !
- Vintage FENDER CHAMP and VIBRO CHAMP Guitar AMPLIFIER OWNERS MANUAL
- Fender Vintage Reissue '65 Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier 85W - Great Condition!
- Vintage Fender Princeton Guitar Amplifier Clean Outstanding Condition Hand Wired
- Vintage Fender Band-Master Tube Guitar Amplifier AB763 Bandmaster