The story of the Gospel Machine and it’s matching Fender Champ begins in a little town in Minnesota named Karlstad, where Christian and Esther Pedersen were farmers on a tract of land acquired through the U.S. Homestead act. When the pastor of the Pedersen’s local church decided to broadcast a gospel program on the local KTRF radio station in 1950, the Pedersens and their children took part in the broadcast. In early 1957 Ester and Christian decided to purchase a new guitar and corresponding amp, and this Tele and Champ traveled all around Minnesota and the adjoining states. This amp was featured on Amp Archives here.
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- Fender Vintage Power Chorus Red Knob Guitar Amplifier Amp
- Vintage 1981 Fender Bassman 135, 135 Watt All Tube Bass Guitar Amplifier SWEET!!
- Vintage Fender 30 2x10 guitar tube amp amplifier Jensens w/footswitch pre Rivera
- Vintage Fender Bullet Reverb Amp pr-241 Guitar Amplifier
- Vintage Fender Silverface Twin reverb Guitar Amplifier
- Vintage Fender Drip Edge Super Reverb Guitar Amplifier ~ USED ~ 1968
- Fender Bronco Amp 1968 Vintage Guitar Amplifier Worldwide Shipping
- Vintage Fender Acoustasonic 30 Guitar Amplifier PR 423