The story of the Gospel Machine and it’s matching Fender Champ begins in a little town in Minnesota named Karlstad, where Christian and Esther Pedersen were farmers on a tract of land acquired through the U.S. Homestead act. When the pastor of the Pedersen’s local church decided to broadcast a gospel program on the local KTRF radio station in 1950, the Pedersens and their children took part in the broadcast. In early 1957 Ester and Christian decided to purchase a new guitar and corresponding amp, and this Tele and Champ traveled all around Minnesota and the adjoining states. This amp was featured on Amp Archives here.
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- Vintage 1960's ICE CUBE FENDER GUITAR AMPLIFIER REVERB PLUG-IN
- Fender Vibro Champ Amplifier 1968 Drip Edge Vintage Guitar Amp
- Fender USA Silverface Champ Electric Guitar Tube Amplifier Amp Vintage 1971
- Fender Vintage Reissue '65 Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier 85W
- VINTAGE FENDER VIBRO CHAMP TUBE AMPLIFIER, 1965 BLACKFACE
- 1970 Fender Champ Silverface vintage tube amp Guitar Amplifier FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Vintage Original Fender CTS Alnico 10" Speakers - very clean and original
- Fender Stratocaster Decal Headstock Decals 1954 1963 Waterslide Vintage Guitar