The story of the Gospel Machine and it’s matching Fender Champ begins in a little town in Minnesota named Karlstad, where Christian and Esther Pedersen were farmers on a tract of land acquired through the U.S. Homestead act. When the pastor of the Pedersen’s local church decided to broadcast a gospel program on the local KTRF radio station in 1950, the Pedersens and their children took part in the broadcast. In early 1957 Ester and Christian decided to purchase a new guitar and corresponding amp, and this Tele and Champ traveled all around Minnesota and the adjoining states. This amp was featured on Amp Archives here.
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- VINTAGE TUBE AMP FENDER CHAMP PORTABLE AMPLIFIER CABINET
- 1976 ?? Fender Vibro Champ Vintage Silverface Tube Amp Class A 100% Original
- Vintage Fender Princeton Reverb 1979 Amplifier Clean Excellent Original Cond.
- Vintage 1976 FENDER CHAMP SILVERFACE Guitar Amplifier - VERY nice.
- Vintage Fender Blues Deville 212 Guitar Amplifier Amp w/cover & pedal Type PR247
- Vintage 1964 Fender Princeton Blackface Guitar Tube Amplifier AA964 Pre CBS
- 1977 Fender Silverface Deluxe Reverb Vintage Amplifier with JBL
- VINTAGE FENDER SIDEKICK 100B SK100B BASS AMPLIFIER HEAD MIJ