The story of the Gospel Machine and it’s matching Fender Champ begins in a little town in Minnesota named Karlstad, where Christian and Esther Pedersen were farmers on a tract of land acquired through the U.S. Homestead act. When the pastor of the Pedersen’s local church decided to broadcast a gospel program on the local KTRF radio station in 1950, the Pedersens and their children took part in the broadcast. In early 1957 Ester and Christian decided to purchase a new guitar and corresponding amp, and this Tele and Champ traveled all around Minnesota and the adjoining states. This amp was featured on Amp Archives here.
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- Vintage 1966 Fender Bassman Tube Guitar Amplifier
- Vintage 1966 Fender 2x12 Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinet Original Jensen Spks.
- Vintage 1976 Fender Super Reverb Blackface Conversion! Weber Alnicos! NO RESERVE
- Fender Bassman Amp Head ~ Vintage 1966 ~ Fresh From the Amp Tech. ~ Full Cap Job
- Fender Champ 5F1 1959 Vintage Guitar Combo Amp Serviced Free Shipping
- Vintage 1966 Fender AA-165 Pro Reverb Amp Amplifier 6L6 Tube Blackface Guitar
- Fender Dual Showman 1967 Vintage Guitar Head Amplifier Serviced Free Shipping
- Vintage Fender Bandmaster Piggyback Amplifier