The story of the Gospel Machine and it’s matching Fender Champ begins in a little town in Minnesota named Karlstad, where Christian and Esther Pedersen were farmers on a tract of land acquired through the U.S. Homestead act. When the pastor of the Pedersen’s local church decided to broadcast a gospel program on the local KTRF radio station in 1950, the Pedersens and their children took part in the broadcast. In early 1957 Ester and Christian decided to purchase a new guitar and corresponding amp, and this Tele and Champ traveled all around Minnesota and the adjoining states. This amp was featured on Amp Archives here.
- Amp Archives
eBay Amplifier Listings
- VINTAGE FENDER GUITAR AMPLIFIER TUBE CHARTS ! SAM HUTTON BUILDER FILES ! TWEED !
- Vintage 1971 Fender Super Reverb Guitar Amplifier
- Vintage 1976 Fender Champ Guitar Amplifier Clean 100% Fully Working Loud!
- Tweed Trem-o-Lux Vintage Fender 5G9 Style Guitar Amplifier Hand Wired New!
- Vintage 1974 Fender Silverface Champ Amplifier AA764 6 watt w/original speaker
- Vintage 1966 Fender 2x12 Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinet Original Jensen Spks.
- FENDER ACOUSTASONIC PR-370 VINTAGE GUITAR COMBO AMPLIFIER
- Fender Vintage Modified '68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb Amplifier w/10" Speaker